Below is a list of Dr Gemma Gladstone’s special interest topics for therapy & supervision.
- Abandonment Issues
- Schema Chemistry and using ST to help clients establish healthier relationships
- Schema Chemistry & Negative Pattern Breaking
- ST & schema mode therapy for narcissistic personalities
- ST for healing from the toxic effects of narcissistic parenting
- Experiential therapies for resolving complicated grief
- Imagery re-scripting as a key intervention for healing childhood trauma /childhood wounds
- Novel approaches to working with ‘Vulnerable Child’ modes (during and after therapy)
- Schema approaches to therapist self-care (preventing burn-out, empathy fatigue and improving body care through greater awareness of somatic empathy).